Friday, February 26, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: YL Comparisons

I echo the other replies- it is the smell and DoTerra seems 'cleaner'.
Compare the wild orange to YLs. DoTerra peppermint also 'feels'
cleaner on the skin. Lavendar is so much cleaner as well and my
children respond better to the DoTerra products

On Feb 25, 1:50 pm, energy4life <cin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have an inquiry from someone who knows people involved with YL oils.
> She has asked me to educate her on the differences between YL and
> doTerra oils. I have only experienced one YL oil, so I don't have much
> to tell her. I know there are LOTS of people on here who know both
> companies' oils well, so would love some help in framing my reply to
> her. Thanks so much!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment