Saturday, February 27, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Oral cancer

Hi all, I just found out that my friend's sister has oral cancer. She
wants to buy Frankincense, so I will get that to her, but I am
wondering if there is anything else I should recommend... I have a
copy of the "cancer protocol", I think Pat, posted before. Would it
be the protocol to recommend? Or is there any other oils that can be
of a help to her? I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment