Sunday, February 22, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: serenity testimonies

restless leg syndrome for me goes away very quickly with Clove Bud oil rubbed at a certain muscle site in leg.
 
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 9:36 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: serenity testimonies
 
For me, it's the best Essential Oil/Essential Oil Blend that I've found to help me sleep. 
 
Sleep doesn't come easily to me - I don't fall asleep easily, even when very tired; I don't stay asleep; I have bouts of insomnia; I have Restless Leg Syndrome. But of all the doTERRA oils and blends (some of which I put together myself) that I've tried, Serenity Blend is the first to work for me for longer than a week.
 
I use it topically - top of spine, bottom of spine, inside wrists & elbows, behind ears, pad of big toes. I also diffuse it right beside my bed. I love the fragrance of Serenity Blend and combining with Balance blend is also a very pleasing combo for diffusion.
 
So, that's my testimonial - how it works for me.
 


On Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 4:25:39 PM UTC-6, Melissa Webster wrote:
I have some questions about serenity since it was recommend to me this past week to order next time I order. Can someone tell me more about the serenity and how it works? Could it help in an elementary group area classroom? Would this oil help with manage stress levels at times? Thank you!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment