Monday, February 23, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Gastroparesis

I was just diagnosed with Gastroparesis disorder. Any suggestions. They put me on reglan and my Jaws clamped shut, now they suggest domperidone which is really expensive and insurance doesn't cover it. I have conquered many other problems but can't find any thing on this disorder. I am willing to do anything. I do Know that I have to go to smaller meals and more often and they suggest no fiber. I had just changed to gluten free a few years ago and was losing weight very quickly and added more fiber which they are telling me is bringing on the pain more. I have been in the hospital 3 times in the last two weeks they thought it was a heart problem but they ended up doing a heart catheter and my heart is fine. They did a stomach test that came up with the new diagnosis and now I have to figure out what to do next. I would prefer oils. Thanks in advance. My email is bgsissel@gmail.com
Brenda Sissel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment