Monday, February 23, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Peppermint Oil Allergy?

Thanks for sharing your personal experience with this.  I was just confused because my coworker said they were sensitive to the smell of peppermint, yet can use toothpaste, mouthwash and chew gum, so I was confused as to why the scent of it would be the only thing that caused lung discomfort for them.  Thanks to everyone for their replies, it helps to hear other's experience with oils as I am new to DoTerra!


On Friday, 20 February 2015 16:08:00 UTC-7, Melissa Webster wrote:
I have a coworker the same way. I have to be careful when I walk in her room if I have oils on. She can walk in my room with my diffuser though and hasn't said anything. I'd like to know more so if it's okay I'll follow this too.

On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 3:56:51 PM UTC-5, tdgrey wrote:
 I had a co-worker complain about the smell of the peppermint oil (I was using it for a headache) - they said that they had a severe hyper sensitivity to the smell and it caused them to have throat and breathing issues.  This individual stated that gum and toothpaste etc doesn't bother them, but the smell of essential oil does (which confused me).  I use it in my water daily, and now I'm afraid to do so in case they have a reaction (they sit approx 25 feet away)  Has anyone else experienced complaints like this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment