Saturday, February 28, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Psoriatic arthritis

Life Long Vitality [LLV] Supplements are always a good start (work up to a full dose slowly) and DDR Prime - oil or gelcaps.

I have osteo-arthritis and some days the pain in my knees is just too much. I've found that layering Wintergreen and White Fir on my knees relieves the pain. Since it's not a small area (I like to get all around both knees) I do better diluting each of the oils with a carrier oil (I use fractionated coconut oil - FCO) so that it will spread across a larger area. I do this by putting about 1/4 teaspoon of FCO in the palm of my hand then add 2 drops of wintergreen, rub my palms together to blend then massage it into my knee. Sometimes this is enough for both knees and sometimes not. I repeat this process with the White Fir. 

I have bad skin allergies (which are now under control thanks to the GX Assist/PB Assist Cleanse and the Zendocrine Cleanse) but [before the cleanses] the itching and scratching were awful. The scratching caused lots of bleeding and damaged my skin, causing what I call "alligator/reptile skin," and NOTHING would relieve the itching. But as I was doing the cleanses [mentioned above] I put diluted Frankincense on my leg twice a day. As I was detoxing from the inside the itching diminished and my skin was improving. All that to suggest the possibility of a Candida Cleanse (GX Assist/PB Assist cleanse) so that you can eliminate Candida as a culprit in making your skin condition worse.  



On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 12:50:04 AM UTC-6, Lynda Berry wrote:
I have a friend who suffers from this disease. Any recommendations for the severe skin condition and/or joint pain? Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment