Saturday, February 28, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Thank you for the add, I am a wellness advocate and have a question.


Hi,

I am a wellness advocate and love doterra oils but still feel like I am at the entrance of disneyland and have no idea where to go first to learn everything.

I have been using oils since last year and have been able to help control my fibro pain with the deep blue products, now I want to work on my slightly high cholesterol values. I read in Essential me about Lemongrass and Cassia so made up some capsules but oh my the lemongrass burps are not pleasant so am asking for comments about what you have tried and has it worked?

Thanks for the help,

Helen
HealthThruOils@charter.net

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment