Monday, February 23, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Peppermint Oil Allergy?

I was explaining the mechanics of essential oil reactions. Not implying that anyone should tell someone rudely how essential oils work in the body. Just because something is psychosomatic, originating from the brain that does not mean a symptom can not manifest in the body. Rashes also tend to be linked to filter organ issues. Like it or not emotions are connected to all ills. I did not sugest you teach that to the broader public and the broader public is not who reads this site.

Skin sensitivity does not denote an allergy it's a sensitivity. Allergies are more complicated then that as Pat helped explain. Babies and small children also have more sensitive skin. Dillution or refraining from using oils that cause a higher sensitivity are generally recommended.

Being sensitive to smells and having an accute olfactory system are not nessisarly the same things and can still be linked into emotions. Our olfactory system is directly attached to that part of the brain so it's not really something we can separate.

I have a sensitive sense of smell, one that I have trained so that I can smell chemical constituents in an essential oil and tell what is needed in a blend. Having a sensitive sense of smell is not always a blessing in very setting, though it is a blessing in my field.

Please feel free to take your education into your own hands and learn for yourself. If you don't like the education I or another shares then ignore it and move on.

If you have a client who does not wish for you to use essential oils on her, don't. One should never force an essential oil onto another. Not even taking into account the detox that it could start physically it would be a bully thing to do to force any level of emotional detoxing on another.

I always generally smell of essential oils but only smell strongly to the general public when I am using them to support my body to fight an ill and am also carful to try not to trigger responces in others. But so saying I also know those who do not wish to deal with what I am wearing brings up for them will avoid me as I try to avoid those covered in synthetic smells I find offensive.

I don't pretent to be a doctor. I'm a Bastyr trained aromatherapist ++ and used essential oils for 19 years. I answer questions hear for the good of others, to share what I have learned not for glory and clearly there is no pay in it. But to pay it forward. This is a community to share and lift up others and ask questions. I have much less time to share on this arena then I once did. Let's be respectful of all please.

You are in charge of your body as is everyone else. Do what is best for you. No one regardless of level of education cares more about your body then you as you get to live in it for the rest of your life. Give that same curtacy to others as well and it will serve well.

Heather

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment