Monday, February 23, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Central Serous Retinipathy of the Eye

I started taking one drop of lavender under my tongue last June to support my adrenals. Two weeks after starting this protocol I began getting a pimple like, prickly rash that burned and itched on the right side/base of my throat. The longer I did the lavender under my tongue the more the rash spread. This continue until October when it totally cleared up and has not been a problem since. I applied a blend of frankincense and lavender in FCO to help with the irritation. I figured it was pulling toxins out of my system through my skin. I've had a number of health issues over the years and have taken a lot of meds. For me I rode it out to cleanse my system. Good luck! Awesome that the cyst is gone behind her eye!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment