Sunday, February 22, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue

Well, my doctors say I have CFS but only because it's early on and I could develop other symptoms. So it could really be something else. What I have found the most relief from this year is this.
-Eating as clean as possible
-Exercise a little almost every day but not too much
-Taking peppermint essential oil
(I take others also for other things but this one helps with the fatigue.)
-Wild Orange and Thyme (For pain at night and so I can sleep. Occasionally I add Lemongrass, Marjoram, and/or Frankinsence if I'm feeling a lot of pain that day.)
Traci

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2015, at 7:19 PM, Kristie Hall <kristinaannhall@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello! I am new to this group, and I just went through several posts and really enjoyed reading all the wealth of info on essential oils! I would love to know more on anyone's personal experience with essential oils and Fibromyalgia (and CFS too). My twin sister and I were both diagnosed when we were 21 years old (35 now), and we are on so much medication - but mostly for pain. Our backs affect us both the worst - the pain literally never goes away, even on our current pain medicine (even though it definitely helps take the edge off so we can live life and work), but just hate being so dependant on such a bad thing for my body! I've done a lot of research on this, but personal testimonies speak so much louder to me! :) I've been taking the Life Long Vitality Supplements for about a month now. I had to start off slow because I actually detoxed pretty bad within two days of starting them because I took too many dosages per day my first couple of days! So, I'm currently just on 2/dosages a day (probably could go up to 3/day now)! But, thank you in advance for any/all information! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment