Monday, February 23, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] I was wondering what oils to use for varicous veins

Hi Sweetieface56,

I have a big varicose vein in my left leg and I didn't have any problem until recently.  Twice, it has caused me tremendous pain.  In each incident, I applied Cypress essential oil  neat on the affected area. Wow, my body responded very well.  It wasn't long (perhaps about  an hour or so) before I realize the pain is gone.

When I experienced the second episode, I immediately  applied again Cypress and the result was the same as the first. I recommend Cypress based on my positive experience.  Also the massage blend (AromaTouch) may help because it has cypress, among others as ingredient.

Maybe continue with Deep Blue for a while to allow it to do its job.  If say, after two weeks of consistent application you find no relief, then you may try Cypress or the Massage Blend.

Hope you'll find the oil  that works best for you.

Nannette


From: "'sweetieface56' via Everything essential" <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com>
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 7:02:56 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] I was wondering what oils to use for varicous veins

I had laser surgery for varicous veins in one leg in January.  I have had a problem since having this done.  I know have pain in my leg...like a deep aching and have a hard time wlaking when I am on it a long time.  The doctor wants to inject the vein to complete the process.  I don't want to have that done.  The laser was supposed to have helped.  I didn't have bad veins to begin with.  What oils can I use?  I am using Deep Blue in a poller ball and Deep blue cream.  Any other recommendations?
Thanks,
Karen


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment