Thursday, November 29, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Holiday Joy....confusion??

My memory of the Citrus Bliss not having the internal label is the vanilla absolute, how they have to process it to get it. Since I'm sure they have to process vanilla extract in a similar fashion and it is safe I ignore that warning (but it is my personal choice). Other oils like Deep blue, balance, etc. I wouldn't chose to do that. I have often wished we had a vanilla absolute available for perfumes. Now I use vanilla vodka to get the scent.
gin

On 11/29/2012 8:20 AM, Brenda Sissel wrote:
The Same thing with Citrus Bliss, I saw the bottle says not to use internally, But some of the Main Diamonds on the Medicine Cabinet Makeover training and at convention say they add it to they're water. I have been using it in my water with no problems but I am wondering what is going on?

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:10:21 PM UTC-5, Pam wrote:
I was all excited to try a recipe I saw posted for banana bread using the Holiday Joy Blend...
and then I saw some posting where the pine in it shouldn't be ingested.  So, I was just 
wondering whether I should make this?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment