Friday, November 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] dryness and oils

Hi there.

I am a vata/pitta in ayurvedic medicine....which means I'm very dry inside and out. Peppermint oil seems to give me nosebleeds and dries me out as do many foods. I am wondering if anyone knows the best oils to use to help add moisture back into the body? I eat a healthy diet, exercise, and get plenty of water. My body simply needs moisture to thrive. I live in AZ and using the heat in this dry climate makes my situation worse. I gave Peppermint oil another try yesterday and sure enough, I had a nosebleed last night. Helichrysum helped with the bleeding, but I'd like to find oils I can use on a regular basis to help heal my vata constitution (dryness.) I have almost all of the single oils in my collection, and will be placing an LRP order soon, so please include any oils you can think of. Also, does anyone know if there are other oils that dry you up that I should avoid? Peppermint is known to cooling and drying...I'm wondering if Wintergreen and Eucalyptus might be other oils I should avoid? Thank you so much for your help!

Rachel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment