Thursday, November 29, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Holiday Joy....confusion??

I sure wouldn't use it internally. Use cinnamon or for a more complex flavor add cassia or even clove, wild orange or onguard. Just dip a toothpick in and drag it through the food. I am okay with Citrus Bliss because it is the vanilla absolute (how its processed) why it isn't for internal use but I just am not okay with ingesting pine.
Pine is a common allergen and makes me nervous.
gin
On 11/29/2012 5:40 AM, Pam wrote:
Yeah.... I read that too.... and then I see all these recipes and people using it internally.


On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:10:21 PM UTC-5, Pam wrote:
I was all excited to try a recipe I saw posted for banana bread using the Holiday Joy Blend...
and then I saw some posting where the pine in it shouldn't be ingested.  So, I was just 
wondering whether I should make this?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment