Friday, November 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] dog with cancer tumor

 I become an essential oil convert within the last few months, I've had health problems for years and the more oils I've used, the more medications I've been able to get away from and I love them. But now I've got a serious problem and I am begging for help from you or anyone that can give me any advice that could possibly help me out.
  A few days ago, they found a cancerous tumor on my 12 1/2 year old shepard mix, Roo's lower jaw. I have an appointment with a local surgeon to see what my options are. I realize that I might have to have at least part of her jaw removed but if at all possible I would like to use more homeopathic remedies to heal her but I'm not sure how. I've read about lots of oils that are anti-carcinogenic, and could help heal people after having being treated for cancer. I just don't know which ones are safe for dogs, nor do I know how to use them on her, topically, orally or aromatically. I'm willing to do whatever it takes for her, as long as she isn't suffering and can maintain a decent quality of life, then I'll keep fighting for her. So I am absolutely begging for any information, referrals to anyone who might have more information, anything.
  Roo has literally saved my life more than once but even beyond that she is the love of my life. I owe her the best I can possibly find to help her through this so I appreciate so much any information you can provide more than you know. Again, thank you, Wendi. (posted for Wendi from EverythingEssential.me)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment