Thursday, November 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Help OnGuard question

I have been rubbing OnGuard  and Franki with FCO on my kiddos feet every night at bedtime to build immunity.  Is it best to maybe put OnGuard on what foot and them Franki on the other?  I am still a little unsure as to how many drops I should be using of both.  I have a 4, 8 and 11 yr old if that matters.  Should I also be putting it anywhere else on them and should I be doing it morning and night or if just once would it be best to do it in the morning so they are covered while they are at school?  Should I be using any other oils with these for immunity?  We have A LOT of junk going around the schools right now so I want to keep them healthy!  It is also my first year not doing the flu shot so I am feeling anxious even though I know it is whats best for them!  I due have my flu shot in a bottle ready, do I only do this once they get sick or do I use it as a prevention from getting sick??????
 
Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment