Thursday, November 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Shingles

Had to go to dr. out of control itching and  fast spreading of the rashes and pain......found out it wasn't shingles it was hives! which explains why the origianl mixture with eucalyptus and meleleuka was taking it away and why the last mixture of wild orange, on gaurd and lemon did nothing and let it get much worse fast! :(
 
Had to start prednizone :( ...couldn't go any more days like that and no sleep. I heard thru a friend from Lora Jacobs that if my cleanse started this, zendocrine will give my body another outlet besides my skin to get the gunk out. Started that yesterday. also added lemon lavender and peppermint in capsules last night and finally was able to sleep and saw improvement quickly instead of the 24-48 hour wait, with just the prednizone.  
 
any other suggestions? Thanks!
 

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:47:54 AM UTC-5, AndreaLynn wrote:
thank you so much pat!!!!!!!!!
 
 

On Monday, November 26, 2012 12:24:52 PM UTC-5, AndreaLynn wrote:
Ok. After reading the other posts..my story is about the same. Keeps coming back. this is third time. First time I used 3 drops each melaleuca, oregano, eucalyptus. gone in 3-4 days. came back in week and 1/2. did same oils in caps and it went away. now back again about 2 weeks later. doing geranuim, melaleuca, lavender on the areas and in capsules. But even diluted, oils are creating buns to my skin .   I ordered marjoram but it's not here yet. Only thing different with my story is that I had just finished a cleanse (on day 8) when the shingles appeared first. It seemed to be an effective cleanse b/c I felt nauseaus and stools were greenish by day 8. I increased my water like crazy. So does the cleanse have something to do with starting this?? and is there something else I need to be doing. Should I not be stopping the oils once it starts to get better and if so, how long would you continue them??? THANKS SO MUCH!
Feeling at wit's end! :( Andrea

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment