Wednesday, November 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Angular Cheilitis

Thanks for the tips, Pat! I really appreciate it. Now I will leave an update:
I noticed that after brushing my teeth I'd get a more prolonged soothing feeling in the cut. Even the crusts would turn white and seemed more fragile. After I brush with On Guard toothpaste I always follow with a mouthwash of water with a drop of On Guard. So, I thought that just I could happen from being drooling just a little of the oil. And that could be IT. As a fungal infection, as you mentioned, here we have a powerful antifungal and antibacterial. So 2 days ago, before bed, a put a drop of it directly to the corner of my mouth and... what was a good feeling! I really felt it working. Next morning I woke up with huge improvements - just like that - and during the day it got a little better. Today the cut is finally showing signs to be closing... although it is still very open. Now it got pink! Sometimes I'd alternate with Clear Skin and I'd got with that same... "good feeling".
With Melaleuca, over the first week, it didn't show any of these improvements. But it did gave a good soothing effect, at least allowing me to open the mouth with no pain.
Today I will go to sleep with Oregano (it is really strong! I can tell that the lips really got some of it... as they seemed shrinkled. Even with some FCO used before). I just have to cover it with the lip balm and see how it works :). You are right, this area really dry out. The crusts and the cut. I believe that I just have a big cut on the corner and the crusts around the cut (that I never got before). I don't understand why the crusts even appeared in the first place as I don't think to have any skin lesions on that area. From what I've read, maybe these crusts are resultant
from the dried serum (the clear fluid of blood) being expelled - as they are kind of yellow. So to sleep I must go. Thanks for everything!



On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:19:23 AM UTC, patq wrote:
It is a fungal infection.  It is usually treated with nystatin.  I think the oregano would be to strong.  Melaleuca and lemon would be a good choice or the original clear skin.   I am trying to think of a moisture retainning carrier to use because those areas dry out and will continue to crack back open.  Maybe apply the oil and cover it with a little bit of our chap sstick.    Pat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment