Thursday, November 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] sore on cats leg

I just rescued a cat from our local shelter.  He had been hit by a car and sustained some injuries to his back leg.  He healed up nicely so they released him for adoption.  Shortly after we got him he started licking his sore leg so much that he created a small sore.  I took him to the vet and she gave him an anitbiotic shot to prevent infection and gave me a cone for him to wear so he can't lick it anymore.  She thinks it is either a pain response, that he is licking it because it may be tingling or that he may have some nerve damage causing him to lick the area.  I know oils can be bad for cats and everything I am reading has people saying yes and no so I am not sure what I can do to help him.  Can anyone tell me what if anything I can do to help him?
 
Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment