Thursday, November 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: questions for Pat Leavitt or anyone else!

My husband has had a problem with raw and redness and has started using the FCO and purify and Citrus Bliss which is in a roll on that I use for deodorant on his area's every day, I caught him doing it this morning and asked if it helped, he said he thought it was really helping. He has always complained of problems this time of year in the past and I did not tell him about using this, he started using it on his own and it must be helping. You might try that blend. I also use Rosemary, Melaleuca, Lavender 5 drops of each in 15 ml of coconut oil in a bottle and use it to massage on my private areas and use about 5 drops of this mixture in a bottle for a douche when I had Candida, so he might even try this mixture on the area a couple times a day. Hope this helps. Also The Friend that has migraines with peppermint, I suffered from them for 35 years and I did a yeast cleanse first when I started on the oils and then I have had no problems with the smell or perfumes or any of the oils anymore. Another help for Migraine sufferers that has helped me was an energy session from Caroyln Cooper, It cleared a lot of the knots we get from past trauma's from us and our ancestors. I have had no migraines since Jan of this year because of these protocols with the oils and clearing sessions and yeast cleanse.

On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:21:13 AM UTC-5, gardenmom2002 wrote:
First, I have a friend who associates peppermint with migraines and is afraid that using it would bring one on. She could really benefit from an ATT. Is there something I could substitute?

Second, I have a brother with severe candida who is using some of the doterra products (LLV, lemon, DDR Prime ). He has difficulty with the groin area as it is very moist there. What would be soothing to help clear this up? Its a very sad story. To be brief, he was born with candida and has lived his whole life on antibiotics. He is in his 50's. He cannot fight infection---at all. Or so we have thought all these years. I know it has to be treated from the inside, but is there anything that might be, at least, soothing. It is constantly oozing. I'm wondering about rosemary. It seems to be soothing for vaginitis...(speaking from experience.) I've used it with a little coconut oil and it relieves the itching and burning.

Third, someone else has toenails that are falling off. Only the two big toes. There is no fungal infection. Any idea what would cause that? There must be some underlying issue, but I can't think what it might be. Any ideas? This person also has a hardened mass just under the skin on the calf area of one leg. It almost feels like a piece of bone. Dr has said it was nothing to worry about. What would help the body to bring that out or absorb it?

Thank you so much for the time you spend on here! 
Nancy Farmer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment