Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Master Cleanse

This is an excellent response. It is Largely what I do for my autoimmune disease, with the exception that I have taken my diet and nutrition much further. Listen to Gin, folks! She knows what she's talking about.

Charly

On Oct 10, 2012, at 11:21 AM, Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net> wrote:

> I know many folks are fans of the master cleanse but I'm not. What I've seen that has helped fibromyalgia the most...
> LLV and after 30 days add DDR. After 30 days on those two for a cleanse try GX Assist but go slow and reduce it down until there aren't horrific symptoms if any arise. Don't exceed the 10 days on GX. Then start taking PB Assist. I recommend you continue taking it daily indefinitely. Remember if you have side effects on anything slow down and increase your water intake.
> Switch your diet to no white carbs or sugars. Drink a lot of water and add lemon to it 65% of your body weight in ounces of water. Use Deep blue oil or rub for symptoms. If deep blue doesn't cut it you can layer it with frankincense and/or marjoram.
> If adrenal fatigue or thyroid issues are present swipe Immortelle on that area.
> gin
> On 10/9/2012 7:52 PM, Bridget wrote:
>> On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:45:37 AM UTC-7, Rex James (everythingessential) wrote:
>>> I am thinking of doing the master clean but it says no solid food so
>>> what should I eat. I have a physically demanding job so I will need my
>>> strength and energy. Bridget (posted for Bridget from EverythingEssential.me)
>> Thanks for posting that for me I guess I should have also mentioned that I'm thinking of doing the Master Cleanse because I am trying to reduce my fibromyalgia symptoms
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment