Monday, October 8, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Hemochromatosis???

The person I am working with said she cannot take any extra iron. LLV has iron (just VMz I think). One of the cleanse products does too. I can see how LLV could still help her but to start it seems that she should avoid the ones with iron. But others are recommending it and it's been safe and effective?

On Sunday, October 7, 2012 10:31:59 AM UTC-7, Deidre wrote:
I have a history of hemochromatosis in my family.  I had early signs of it when I was younger, but have not been diagnosed.  When concerns arose about ten years ago, my doctor suggested blood draws on a regular basis and avoiding foods that are high in iron content.  That was the best they could do at the time and felt everything would be okay.

In the last few years as my blood has been tested, the iron levels have been at the lower end and sometimes a little lower than the range for an average male.  I started taking the Lifelong Vitality Pack about a year ago.  In subsequent blood tests, my iron levels have become predictably just below average, but within a normal range, so I definitely think you are on the right track with LLV.

I am also looking forward to the effects of DDR Prime.  I have no doubt it will have positive influence on my health and everyone else that uses it.  I have also recently been using one to two drops of Zendocrine orally every day.  I can tell this has helped clean out my system and "open my chimneys".  So,again, in my experience, you are on the right track.

Chris Bowma



Deidre Bowman
doTERRA Silver IPC #21462

On Oct 7, 2012, at 6:39 AM, hagelinstudio <hageli...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am looking into the same disease because of a family member who has it and, after a lot of searching and finding nothing, have decided on an approach to take.

It seems like there should be a  selection of several oils that can be ingested in gel caps.
The saying "when in doubt use frankincense" makes a lot of sense because of how it encourages the growth of healthy cells and discourages the production of abnormal cells, (which is why it's used to treat cancer). Even if we don't know what went wrong in the internal iron absorption process, living tissue of some kind needs healing.   

There is a possibility that heavy metal poisoning is involved so Cilantro would be a good thing to try, as well.  Other oils that help with general detoxing are probably also a good, too.  

So this is what I am going to suggest: 00 gelcaps with Frankincense, Cilantro, Lemon, and one or two more oils that support my family member's other health issues -- 3 times a day.

If the person in question is willing to give it shot and there are results, I will post again.


On Tuesday, September 25, 2012 8:39:37 PM UTC-7, Jon M wrote:
I have a friend who has just recently been diagonsed with Hemochromatosis. From what I understand is this is a genetic condition where your body cannot process the Iron in your blood effectively. Does anyone know of any protocol that could benefit him? I know that LLV, and DDR would be great, I am looking for anything else or anyone who has experience with this.
Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment