Sunday, October 7, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Laura Jacobs recording??

Hi Erika,

I set up a drop box account but I am new to the whole Drop Box thing.  Do I need a link to find the Laura Jacobs Candida presentation?  I would love any info you have.  I did the cleanse and now my husband is doing it :)

Thanks !

Linda


On Monday, September 17, 2012 6:59:23 AM UTC-10, ErikaG wrote:
That's awesome!   Have any of you ever used Dropbox?  This afternoon I will post links to all the recordings I made at the convention this evening from there.  Opening an account is free.  You can post audio, images, video, and probably even Powerpoints:).  Put them in a public folder and it will tell you how to create a link you can share.  

If people could post their Laura Jacobs stuff there I would be so grateful!!

Thanks,
Erika Glancy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment