Monday, October 8, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Drusen--eye condition

If it were me I'd put the Immortal on the sub ocipital lobe - base of the head and massage it in morning & night as well as around the eye. Vitimins & research up on Clary Sage.

Here is why. I've previously had optic Nuritis abt 5 times, abt 1/2 attacking each optic nerve. While I healed well from it I always had a lot of light sensitivity so that I'd get stabing pains in my eyes in bright light. One month after changing nothing more then using the Immortal on the back of my neck & sub-ocipital triangle as well as around my eyes for wrinkles- the pain & high light sensitivity left. I was still using it around my eye for anti-wrinkle purposes. So while it's a different situation it's what I'd go with. I've also found in healing my body nutrition is of utmost importance. If she were my daughter I'd but her on the vitimins for children. Her body will need the tools to make repairs & the Alpha CRS in the chewable will help reduce the inflammation at a cellular level. The IQOmega has so many more building blocks for the nerves. Note that the pain from the optic Nuritis was with me for years but after a month of using the immortal in this way and taking my LLV my optic nerves healed further to eliminate the pain & headaches from the pain. I was told the damage was the price of doing bussiness with MS & never expected it the leave.

Another note: Clary Sage has been used historically for the eyes. I am unformiular with how to use it for the eyes, but did not want to leave it out. Look it up in your ME book.

Heather in WA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment