Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Thrush/Breasfeeding

I have an 11wk old baby who has been having issues nursing for the past week. I now have obvious signs of thrush. My baby is not showing any as of yet, fingers crossed!  I was reading online and it says that mom and baby should be treated simultaneously. In the book it says to use melaleuca and lavender, but does anyone know how often to apply and how long until I should see any relief of the pain?  If I am applying the oils directly on my nipples, should that treat my baby as well?   Any other advice?!?  Thanks in advance!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment