Friday, October 5, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Success story with sharing and a question about Epilepsy

I've heard stories about Frankincense helping with epilepsy. One of them was with a 3 yr. old girl who was heavily medicated and having several seizures a day.  It's on doTerra somewhere....They started using Frankincense and immediately the frequency decreased and I believe they took her off all or most of her meds. 

On Thursday, October 4, 2012 11:53:44 PM UTC-5, Deidre wrote:
I met a lady at my son's karate class tonight and I shared Breathe and PastTense with her. By the way, I never go to karate because my husband attends with my son. Her son came to her saying that he couldn't breathe. She didn't have an inhaler. I pulled out my son's Breathe oil and showed him how to put two drops on his hands, rub them together and then inhale from his hands. No faster had he done that then he said, "WOW!" Then a second inhale and he said, "I really like this!" So of course I had to talk to his mom for awhile. And she asked if I had anything for headaches. Imagine her surprise when I pulled out a sample of PastTense and shared that one too. Guess who is going to karate again next week.

So, she told me that she has epilepsy. I would like any information that is willing to be shared about that illness and success of oils. Also, I have heard conficting reports of there being oils to stay away from. Please share your knowledge with me so I can share with her.

Thank you for your time and information.
Deidre

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment