Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sleep or lack of it!

I made a spray bottle with some Vetiver and Lavender and then filled the bottle with Spring water, I put 2 spritzes on my pillow each night and I sleep like a rock!

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 11:56:20 PM UTC-4, cluffsb wrote:
Hi Everyone just wanted to say a big thank to everyone always can find many answers to my questions!
 
Latest question I have a client that is havinga problem sleeping.  I do not have a lot of experience with which oils I did have a client a while back try lavender on her feet and some on her pillow.  Then she tried lavender and wild orange on her feet neither of those worked.  Then she tried Vetiver on the bottom of her big toe and some rubbed on each index finger and rubbed inside her ears.  These were all recommendations from my upline I had know idea and still not sure as done of theses worked and she did not want to try anything else.  I have some oils but not them all I am going to a meeting tomorrow night so I probably could get some samples from my upline. 
 
Thanks in advance
 
Sandra

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment