Sunday, October 7, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Quiting smoking

Hi where is this video!? URGENT
 

On Monday, July 2, 2012 11:37:38 AM UTC-4, Sharon Bacchetta wrote:
Dr. Hill's video on Black Pepper states it can also help with cravings for smoking (on newest doTerra email sent out)

On Sunday, July 1, 2012 11:00:30 AM UTC-7, painth...@yahoo.com wrote:
Help! Anybody with success story quiting smoking with EO's? Clove under tongue and or On Guard is what I have read. Any other helpful info would be greatly appreciated. Obviously I need to quite and I certainly want to quite. It's tuff. Only addiction I have in my life and I hate it!!!
 
 
 
 
"I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in
Love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when
He is silent." -- Author Unknown
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment