Monday, October 8, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Phytoestrogen

This is a great post.
I am 31 years old and love taking one capsule a day. I feel my whole emotional and physical world has positively changed.
I wonder if someone can answer my question.
I am looking for some research re continuing the use while pregnant. In my first pregnancy and without these caps I get very quickly depressed and moody as well as fat!! not just in pregnancy normal fat stores.
I would really like to continue but not without proper understandings as to why and how and who says kind a research...

Any help??

On Friday, 28 September 2012 04:06:44 UTC+2, Sharla Snow wrote:
Over 8? Really? I have a 9 year old daughter.  I was wondering about this.  I suspect estrogen dominance due to environmental estrogens.  She has always struggled with weight gain, and I watch everything she puts in her mouth.  I feel like a horrible mother, sometimes.  I wonder if this would help her.

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:24:01 PM UTC-7, hilohawaii wrote:
I am 29 years old and wondering if I should be taking the
phytoestrogen?  I am a few years away from menopause.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment