Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Master Cleanse

My husband has done the master cleanse a few times.  The last time, he got so sick that he had to stop after less than a week.  He promised me he'd never do it again.  A better alternative, and one that I've personally had success with, is a juice reboot: http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/  I did a 10-day juice reboot and followed it with clean eating (no sugar, white flour, or preservatives).  I have lost 23 pounds and counting, although that was not the original purpose of the reboot.  I also noticed an increase in energy, and I feel yucky when I "cheat," especially with sugar.

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:45:37 AM UTC-7, Rex James (everythingessential) wrote:
I am thinking of doing the master clean but it says no solid food so what should I eat. I have a physically demanding job so I will need my strength and energy. Bridget (posted for Bridget from EverythingEssential.me)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment