Wednesday, October 10, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Master Cleanse

I did the juice reboot to help with my CFS symptoms.  I would research both programs before trying either one.  Frankly, I'm a bit worried that you're considering the Master Cleanse after what I saw with my husband.  Yes, he lost weight, but he put it all back on.  And he did not feel "good" while on it at all, even with the initial cleanse.  I think a juice reboot would be better for you.

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:45:37 AM UTC-7, Rex James (everythingessential) wrote:
I am thinking of doing the master clean but it says no solid food so what should I eat. I have a physically demanding job so I will need my strength and energy. Bridget (posted for Bridget from EverythingEssential.me)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment