Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hysterical Pregnancy Please Help

I picked up Stephanie Fritz's book, Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Birth, and Babies and it is full of great information. There is a section dedicated to fertility.  I think it would be a great handbook to have on hand from the beginning through the end. Also, here is an image of a slide that Stephanie presented at the doTERRA Convention. Hope this helps! 



Also - the LLV product really is amazing for prenatals, at first they made me extremely nauseous, but then a friend had a great suggestion; only take half, which is what I've been doing and you can tell such a difference in my body, mood, entire day, once I take them. 



On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 9:22:05 AM UTC-6, Kristy Skoy wrote:
I have a friend's sister who just joined doTERRA. She has been wanting
to get pregnant and her husband does a lot of bicycling. Her last
pregnancy it took 4 years to get pregnant. She had an IUD and got it
out about a month ago. She immediately went into what feels like a
hysterical pregnancy. She had taken pregnancy tests and they have all
been negative. I am trying to get her to go see a Dr to find out what
is really going on. But for now is there any suggestions of oils that
she can try. I am thinking DDR, Solace, Phytoestrogen?  Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment