Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: EOBBD

Bella
,EOBBD may have a different standard in France than in the US.  I used a company that boasted EOBBD--after  1 year, I switched to doTERRA.  I found they work so much better and I have had much better results with systemic candida than I did with the other company.  Contact me, I'd love to get rid of my EOBBD oils as I am afraid to use them .  Some have turned rancid.  I have never had that happen with doTERRA and have had some of their bottles 3 years.  Some of my other oils were bad within 1 year.

On Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:19:02 AM UTC-5, corinnehoyt wrote:
Are DoTERRA oils, being CPTG, the same as being EOBBD (Essential Oils
Botanically and Biochemically Defined)? I have someone who is doing
foot zoning and wants her oils to have that quality? So she asked me
if DoTERRA oils are that? I told her that they sound like the same
thing but that I would check into it more.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment