Wednesday, October 10, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Doterra Pro

I'm not getting any calls, but just called doTERRAPro yesterday
because I was waiting for the site to get up and running so I could
subscribe. The company runs the site for doTERRAPro and said they shut
the site down a couple weeks ago. Wondering what's up with that?


On Sep 26, 8:54 am, Carolyn Akin <carolyn.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info & number. :-)
> On Sep 26, 2012 8:48 AM, "Lynn" <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Yes, its the business opportunity calls I'm getting.  I found a number
> > and called doTERRA Pro and they said the site was shut down a couple
> > weeks ago???  I had also posted on the suggestion board there because
> > I couldn't find a way to email and they asked for more info so they
> > could look into this.
>
> > If the people you are getting calls from is Letcashflow.com, the
> > number to be taken off the calling list is 303-828-9130.  The number
> > was very hard to find!
>
> > On Sep 25, 5:16 pm, Carolyn Akin <carolyn.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Looks that way! I just started getting strange "business opportunity"
> > > calls. :P
>
> > > On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Hayati Ba'Alawi
> > > <hayati.baal...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > > > I would contact member service right away if I were you..I'm sure they
> > > > could point you in the right direction. Sounds like they may not have
> > site
> > > > security??
>
> > > > On Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:46:06 PM UTC-4, Lynn wrote:
>
> > > >> I have been getting sales calls on my cell phone and I finally tracked
> > > >> who it was coming from and they said they are getting my information
> > > >> from doTERRA Pro.  He told me all my info too.  I tried logging into
> > > >> my account and it says I have no account and I can't find a place to
> > > >> contact them.  Has anyone else had this problem?  How do I contact
> > > >> them to get my information removed?
>
> > > >  --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment