Monday, October 8, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Question for Salt Lake Convention attendees

I work at the Salt Lake airport and when the doTerra convention was in town you could tell which travelers were there for the convention because the doTerra people smelled amazing!  What oil was everyone using??? Was it something they introduced at the convention?

Also so there was a lady I had a conversation with by the drinking fountain that was telling me about her experiences with the oils.  I told her I had a boutique coming up that was going to have a doTerra rep there.  She said, "I'll see you next year at convention," because she knew I'd love the oils enough to join.  Well guess what, I do love the oils and I signed up :)  So if you're on here (wish I remembered your name), thanks for sharing and I hope to see you next year!  (And did you email that pic of the water bottle tap on the drinking fountain to DisneyWorld? Lol!) 

So excited to get started,
Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment