Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] preganancy and phytoestrogen

Dear DoTerra Team

I have read contrary information about using doterra Phytoestrogen during pregnancy.
I am thirty and love using one capsule of it every day. It has helped immensely with my mood, weight and depression as well as menstruation symptoms... I am planning to get pregnant and am searching for more information as to WHY it is safe or unsafe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
All I have been able to find is that Stefanie Fritz says it is ok to use it during pregnancy...

Looking for more research, Can You help?? Carina (posted for Carina from EverythingEssential.me)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment