Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Melissa or black pepper

I have enough points saved up to get the melissa oil but I saw a post on here about someone saying that the black pepper is the poor mans melissa.  Is this true?  Black pepper would sure be a lot cheaper.  with only getting 5ml of melissa for the price I would love to know if it is true that black pepper would be just as good.  Any help would be great as I would like to get an order in for one or the other soon.  So many kids around us are sick so I want to build up the best oils to fight all of these viruses.  Does melissa combat viral and bacterial?  I here it can knock almost anything out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment