Monday, October 8, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Lavandar oil not calming for little ones

I recently started using doTerra oils to help my 11 month old to sleep better. I was using the Serenity blend in the diffuser while we got ready for bed, then has I nursed her down I would put the oil on the bottoms of her feet. Instead of helping her drift off into a deeper sleep (which is what I was going for) I have a VERY alert child who does not want to close her eyes. I encountered one other mother who had a similar experience using doTerra's Lavandar oil for her 3 year old. Instead of being asleep, her son was still up and full of life at 10pm.  Does anyone know why this may be happening? and What other solutions we can try? Tx!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment