Wednesday, October 10, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] developed sensitivity to oils

I recently had a chance to speak to Dr. Hill about my rashes, UTI problems that came along with my oil use.  He didn't think mine is due to candida.  Instead, he told me an interesting story about his family and "prescribed" (in fact, it's more like an order :-D)  me to stop ALL oils both orally and topically until all symptoms are gone.  Gradually reintroduce oils back to my life.  First oil to use is cinnamon or On Guard..  Because of the limited time, I didn't have a chance to ask him, then what other oils should I use?  And, when can I restart the skin care and vitamins (Can you tell I LOVE doTerra?!!)?

If I start with single oils, can I introduce skin care and vitamins along with it?  Is there any oils in Terrazyme, PB Assist or Mito2Max (I couldn't tell from reading the ingredients)?

Anyone has similar experiences? Any suggestions?  Thanks!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment