Monday, October 8, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Breathe and On-Guard on infants?

I did a quick search and didn't see an answer to this, between caring for my elderly father who is undergoing radiation treatments and running a business, I don't have enough time to do a real thorough search so I hope no minds if I repeat a past question.

I have a great nephew who is about 4 months old.  For the past month, he has had one virus after another, even spending 10 days in the hospital.  It now appears he has another virus on top of what he already has.  I want to send my niece some On Guard and Breathe as I am sure they will help the little guy.  My question is: how much should I dilute the oils so they don't burn his tender skin.  I want to send them to her already diluted so she doesn't have to dilute them herself, she has enough to do.  Is there any other oils that would help him?  He has a horrible cough, and a lot of mucus discharge from his nose and eyes.  He also has a hard time maintaining his oxygen stats.  I don't know if it matters, but he was born with a heart murmur.

Thank you in advance for any help.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment