Friday, January 27, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: 1st zytoscan

I'd put whisper on my wrists and back of neck. I'd just inhale the wild
orange and add grapefruit to my water. Zendocrine rub near your liver.
If you have trouble sleeping then lavender on the bottom of your feet
before bed. The others I'd wait and retest later.
gin
On 1/27/2012 9:50 AM, melody wrote:
> On Jan 12, 10:27 pm, Ginny Eiseman<gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
>> It would help to know how many biomarkers each oil would address. I try
>> and look at all of them to get a clue as to what is going but generally
>> I'd see which ones made sense based on the description and info in the
>> Modern Essentials book. If the first oil was whisper I'd probably apply
>> topically a couple times a day. The Onguard makes me think you've been
>> exposed to a bug. The rest makes me think of detoxing and bug exposure.
>> The aromatouch could be irritated tissue, tight muscles or circulation.
>> But I could be wrong... hard to do without interactive feedback.
>> gin
>>
>> On 1/12/2012 8:41 PM, melody wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Ginny- That does help. Out of 54 markers out...Whisper brought in 12, Onguard 10, Wild Orange and Grapefruit 10 each, Zendocrine EO 6, Lavender 4 Aroma touch 3 and Helichrysum 1.
> I have had an extremely stressful couple of years. All of it makes
> sense. ; )
> If applied topically, would you do back of the neck?
> Thank you!
> melody
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> Hello:
>>> I just had my first zyto through my new chiropractor. I asked her to
>>> run the Doterra compass which she did, but she is not familiar with
>>> DoTerra.(Yes...I saw my opportunity and shared!)
>>> I got my print out and on only 2 of the oils does it give a dose. My
>>> first was whisper (laughing about this) then came on guard and wild
>>> orange. Grapefruit was next and it said 1 drop 1 time per day-then
>>> lavender, Aromatouch,(1 drop 1x perday) Zendocrine oil and
>>> Helichrysum....Only Grapefruit and Aromatouch mentioned a dose
>>> Is that typical? should I assume 1 drop daily? How should I use them?
>>> In/ on/ around?
>>> Should I make a blend with these? Should I use only the highest
>>> scoring? (Zendocrine scored above Lavender but was mentioned near the
>>> end)
>>> Thanks for any advice you can give.
>>> I will be taking my info to our huge group here in Yelm and we are
>>> all new to zyto. I can see that it can be an added plus to getting the
>>> oils in the right hands so I want to present the best information
>>> possible.
>>> Thank you,
>>> Melody

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment