Friday, January 27, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Menopause

If she isn't already I'd consider introducing her to Balance and
possibly lavender. One of my friends is going through this and she uses
balance a lot to ground her and keeps it next to her bed if she wakes up
in the middle of the night as she has trouble staying asleep. I also
like lavender to fall asleep. I hear a lot of my friends who have sleep
issues with menopause. Not looking forward to it myself.
gin

On 1/27/2012 4:23 AM, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
> So much depends on the personal medical condition. In my opinion the
> three women's products would be great for her. Along with the
> Phytoestrogen, the Bone Nutrient and Solace would complete the package
> for her.
>
> Pat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment