Friday, January 27, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] doctors & doterra

question…where do you live??
On Jan 27, 2012, at 3:00 PM, punkstammy wrote:

Woo hoo, just went to the doctor  (i'm a year past due for my diabetes
check and HBP check). My A1c is down, waiting for other results. But I
took the LLV sheets with me. My MD's clinic will prescribe supplements
if possible before medicine so I've been on supplements for quite a
while. I went to the Nurse practitioner and she said my doctor really
likes the doterra oils, very high quality. If my results come back
good, I may not have to take the supplements. As I was sitting in
waiting room talking to a friend I looked over and on the counter at
the counter was an aroma ace diffusing on guard. There are doctors and
clinics out there that are open to EOs. Just thought I'd share how
awesome our oils and LLV really are.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Katz Delauney-Leija MSW
Phoenix Rising LLC
803-530-6199





No comments:

Post a Comment