Friday, January 27, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doctors & doterra

can't take credit for introducing them that would come from my upline.
They have amazing health stories to tell.

On Jan 27, 3:11 pm, Elizabeth Gibbs <egi...@capefearacademy.org>
wrote:
> Great testimony also to you and your work on introducing doTERRA to
> your doctor!  Well done!
>
> On Jan 27, 3:00 pm, punkstammy <punksta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Woo hoo, just went to the doctor  (i'm a year past due for my diabetes
> > check and HBP check). My A1c is down, waiting for other results. But I
> > took the LLV sheets with me. My MD's clinic will prescribe supplements
> > if possible before medicine so I've been on supplements for quite a
> > while. I went to the Nurse practitioner and she said my doctor really
> > likes the doterra oils, very high quality. If my results come back
> > good, I may not have to take the supplements. As I was sitting in
> > waiting room talking to a friend I looked over and on the counter at
> > the counter was an aroma ace diffusing on guard. There are doctors and
> > clinics out there that are open to EOs. Just thought I'd share how
> > awesome our oils and LLV really are.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment