Saturday, January 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Mixing Oils

I would love this information also Pat. I have been gone and just now
getting to my emails!! Thanks, I hope I am not too late. Brenda

On Jan 19, 6:22 am, Roxanne <roxannemass...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pat,
> I would love to take a class like this. Are you going to record it or
> have a webinar for those out of state to be able to take it?
> Thanks
> Roxanne
>
> On Jan 19, 5:57 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Marlene,
> > We are doing a blending class this evening and you can find success by
> > blending oils that have the same constituents and properties. You can also
> > blend by using the Odor Intensity Guide and the Three-Note Scale. I will
> > send those on to you when I complete my posting of them today.
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Rex James (everythingessential) <
>
> > eesubmit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Posted for Merlene from EverythingEssential.  Hello:  My husband and I
> > > had a scan last week. Can I put 2 drops of basil and 2 drops of
> > > digestzen in one same capsule to swallow? Can my husband take in one
> > > same capsule, 7 drops of slim & sassy, 3 drops of wild orange and 2
> > > drops of purify, to swallow? People tell me that all oils cannot be
> > > mixed, but nobody can give me something to look at to be sure of the
> > > oils that can be mixed up. The book mentions 10 oils that can be
> > > blended with basil, but digestzen is not one of them. Please help me
> > > to learn better.
> > > Thank you very much. We received the oils and we are ready to start.
> > > Marlene Lee
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment