Thursday, March 31, 2011

RE: [Everything doTERRA] heart racing and light headedness

Sorry – this is probably too late – but I have a friend who had a similar experience, and she placed Wild Orange over her heart area and within 5-10 min. she was fine.  I’m sorry you’ve had such a stressful day!  We love you! – Brooke M.

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ramona Brown
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:37 PM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] heart racing and light headedness

 

I need some thoughts.  I've had a really, really stressful and emotional day.  A few hours ago I started getting these flutters-almost like my heart is racing and a wave of lightheadedness. It keeps happening, every few minutes and I feel dizzy.  Is there any recommendation for an oil? Do I need to lay down and rest to see if it goes away? I would love any thoughts. I really don't want to go to the ER, if I don't have to.


Ramona
Ramona the Pest  Designs

My Store
My Blog
Follow Me on Twitter

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment