Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Stomach Cancer

I would apprecite it if you would email it to me.
janlebaron@gmail.com

Thank you.

On Mar 29, 10:16 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just emailed you the protocol my upline shared...I would have shared
> it here but couldn't figure out how to get it from my google docs to
> here...
>
> Also I am sending a second doc that is a rotating
> schedule...blessings!:)
>
> Keep us posted...oh and btw, if it were me I'd do WHATEVER I could do
> to begin with and if all you have is Frankincense and lavender then by
> all means use them...
>
> On Mar 27, 6:27 pm, Piilani Rodrigues <k.piil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Aloha,
> > A prospective essential health client/customer has stomach cancer and
> > is at her last straw with trying to find relief.  I have read the
> > discussions in regards to Tamalu's remedy and using a full capsule
> > each of Frankincense, Sandalwood and Lavendar for 3 days.  What
> > happens after that?  What's next, how should they feel?  Also what if
> > I do not have the Sandalwood yet, will the Lavendar and Frankinsence
> > be okay to start, or do I have to wait?  And also how does the
> > grapefruit and lemon come into play; how does it interact?  And is the
> > latter oils (grpfrt/lemon) topically administered or also taken in the
> > capsule?
> > Please Help.....
>
> > Aloha from Piilani
> > Keaukaha, Hawai'i- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment