Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Oregano and Lemon for Pain

Hey Friends! I had the fortunate opportunity to talk with Dr. Hill
when he was in Boise last. I've been suffering from Tennis Elbow for
months. Deep Blue didn't really help much. I asked Dr. Hill what I
could use instead and he suggested I try Oregano (remember to dilute
it) and Lemon together and applied externally. Seriously? Better
than any pain pill and so much more effective. It's been almost a
month and my arm hasn't bothered me for about 4 days.

I hope that someone can use this information. :)

Jess

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment