Tuesday, March 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: LLV supplements?

I'm unsure about the answer to your question specifically about the
gallbladder but I do know that our eo mega is unlike any I have ever
seen or taken, it absorbs into your system through the digestive
process and it does it more readily and easily than most omegas b/c it
is water soluble...I did an experiment with our omega and one from
Walmart. I put 1 of doTERRA's and 1 of Walmart's in their own glass
of water...the doTERRA xEO Mega dispersed evenly in the water fairly
quickly and the Walmart one just sat on top of the water like a big
lump of oil and stayed this way for over 2hrs during any event. Hope
this helps you...

Also, Lemongrass is one of the best oils for high
cholesterol...blessings!

On Mar 29, 8:36 pm, CHRISTY <cmedina...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've read some of the questions on how to lower cholesterol. Dr. told
> me today mine was high and I said I want to diet and of course use
> dottera oils. Now what I want to know is if I had my gallblater
> removed would it be pointless to get the eo mega? Cause i read on a
> website once your gallblater has been removed your body wont absorb
> fish oil. (or something like that) I dont have a gallblater.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment