Tuesday, March 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] 10 year old with pneumonia

I'm so confused!
My 10 year old has been sorta kinda sick for just over a week now.
It started with her vomiting a couple times, then she started with a
flemy cough and she was achey. She seemed to be doing a little bit
better after about 3 days home resting and with the diffuser so I sent
her back to school and on with life.
She still is coughing and then started feeling achey again and I
noticed her breathing was kind of shallow but it really isn't super
bad or anything I was really concerned about, but because it just
wasn't getting any better I took her in tonight and they gave her a
breathing treatment and did chest xrays.
The breathing treatment seemed to help a little bit and the Dr said he
saw a couple hazy spots in her lungs and decided it was probably
pneumonia.
He sent us home with an inhaler and an RX for amoxicillin.
Because I let it go and didn't catch this right in the beginning I'm
wondering if I have any chance of taking care of this without the
amoxicillin and inhaler?
I'm supposed to follow up with her Dr in 3 days.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment